MeetUp Monday Link Party Celebration!
Welcome to the BEST PART OF MONDAY 🙂 It’s time for our MeetUp Monday Link Party!
If you’re new here are a few quick reasons why MeetUp Monday Link Party is awesome! You can link up any post you love! We’ll read them all and then each week we feature at least one (see below) and Pin it to our group board. And two hosts means twice the traffic seeing your posts! This link up is open till Friday at 8pm.
We’d love to have 100 links this week! Help us out by spreading the word about this link up.
In honor of The Quinntessential Mommy’s birthday (Happy Birthday, Krista!), she is celebrating with FIVE features this week as she’s turning thirty FIVE!
1. We love this simple, chic and unique way to hang picture frames from Erin at The Organized Life.
2. Spring days are here to stay, around our Mid-Atlantic area. My little one and I are taking full advantage and love this inspiration. Check out 50 Fun Activities to do this Spring for Less from Karissa at Fresh Start on a Budget.
3. The crafty side of me is itching to make these Twine-Wrapped Bottle Centerpieces from A Bride on a Budget.
Most Clicked Posts
Now it’s time to link up!
Meet your cohosts:
(there are 2 of us so when you link up, you’re on 2 blogs! 🙂 )
MeetUp Monday Link Party: Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.
We’ll read all the posts and will feature at least one blogger favorite next week, so don’t forget to stop by again.
We will also pin our favorite post to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts.
3. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
4. Help spread the word about MeetUp Monday Link Party! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. And if you’re feeling extra social, say hi and introduce yourself in the comments.
This is my necessary disclaimer that this blog is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure. I am only a mom with an education background. I must let you know that any essential oils statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. I simply approve for myself and family of such things that I deem safe, effective, and positively life-transformative. I encourage you all to be informed and empowered with your health. Also, some of my posts may contain affiliate links. When you click them, you help me to cover a small portion of the cost of this blog. I appreciate your support so that I can continue to do what I love. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Odds & Evans’ ideals, my personal use, and those I believe would be of value to my readers.