Welcome to the BEST PART OF MONDAY 🙂 It’s time for our Meet Up Monday Link Party!
If you’re new, here are a few quick reasons why Meet Up Monday Link Party is awesome! You can link up any post you love! We’ll read them all and then each week we feature a few (see below) and Pin it to our group board. And we now have four hosts, so that means lots of traffic for seeing your posts!
This link up closes WEDNESDAY at 8pm, so link up now!
Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with us!
Most Clicked Post
Meet Your Cohosts!
(clockwise from top left)
Krista The Quinntessential Mommy // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Mandy Odds & Evans // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Christine Christine Everyday // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Tara Little Miss Dexterous // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest
Now it’s time to link up!
MeetUp Monday Link Party:
Let’s get to know each other on with this virtual blog party! Grab your favorite snack and link up. Share your favorite recent post with us and check out some other posts while you’re at it.We’ll check out all the posts and will feature 4 blogger favorites next week, so don’t forget to stop by again. We will also pin our favorite posts to our group Pinterest board. Make sure to check out the board and follow it!
Grab a button for your site!
<h3 style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-2658″ src=”http://www.littlemissdexterous.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/monday-meetupnew.png” alt=”monday meetupnew” width=”500″ height=”500″ />
1. Check out 2 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!
2. Please link up no more than 2 posts. Please do not posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways.
3. It is not necessary, but your hosts would LOVE if you can follow them in some way! WE PROMISE TO SHARE THE LOVE RIGHT BACK! ♥️ Be sure to include a message so we know !
4. Help spread the word about MeetUp Monday Link Party! Tweet it, Facebook it, Instagram It, Pin it! Use the hashtag #meetupmonday so we can mingle on other forms of social media too
5. If you’re feeling extra social, introduce yourself in the comments!
This is my necessary disclaimer that this blog is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure. I am only a mom with an education background. I must let you know that any essential oils statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. I simply approve for myself and family of such things that I deem safe, effective, and positively life-transformative. I encourage you all to be informed and empowered with your health. Also, some of my posts may contain affiliate links. When you click them, you help me to cover a small portion of the cost of this blog. I appreciate your support so that I can continue to do what I love. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Odds & Evans’ ideals, my personal use, and those I believe would be of value to my readers.